We will contact your shortly.
The popup will close in a few seconds...
Christian Groh Executive Search GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 69/21998210
Managing Director: Christian Groh
Responsible for content: Christian Groh
Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
USt.-ID.: DE 313 236 978
This data protection notice applies to data processing of:
Christian Groh Executive Search GmbH
60313 Frankfurt am Main
- hereinafter “CGES” or “we” -
Collection and retention of personal data and type and purpose of use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.cges-frankfurt.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser you are using on your device. This information is temporarily retained in a log file. The information listed below is automatically collected and retained until it is automatically deleted, generally after one week:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file opened,
• Website from which you accessed our website (referrer URL),
• Browser used and optionally your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the data listed above for the following purposes:
• to guarantee the establishment of a smooth connection to the website,
• to guarantee easy use of our website,
• to evaluate system security and stability,
• to investigate any suspicious or unauthorized access attempts (DoS/DDoS attacks, among others) and
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, letter f of the GDPR. Our justified interest is consistent with the purposes listed above for which we collect the data. As a rule we do not use the data we collect to identify you. However, we reserve the right to do so in the event it becomes necessary to investigate unauthorized access to or misuse of our site.
When contacting us
If you have questions of any type, we offer you the opportunity to contact us by telephone and/or via e-mail. We also offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. We need your name and a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it personally. Any further information, especially the content of your message to us, is voluntarily provided by you.
Data provided for purposes of contacting us is processed in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, letter a of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent or for (pre-) contractual inquiries on the basis of Article 6, para. 1, letter b, GDPR (for job applications in conjunction with § 26 para. 1 sentence 1 Federal Data Protection Act (“Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG)”).
We will delete the data we collect and process in the framework of your contact with us after your inquiry has been handled or after the expiration of the legal retention periods.
Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We transfer your personal data that we have collected via this website to third parties only if:
• you have given your express consent for such a transfer in accordance with Article 6, para. 1, sent. 1, letter a GDPR,
• the transfer is necessary in accordance with Article 6, para. 1, sent. 1, letter f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defense of claims under the law and there is no reason to assume that you have a justified overriding interest in not allowing your data to be transferred.
• if we are legally obligated to transfer the data in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, letter c GDPR, and
• the transfer is permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sent. 1, letter b GDPR for the handling of contractual relationships with you.
Our website integrates Google Maps, a map service from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Data will also regularly be transmitted to Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) as part of the processing described below. Google Ireland Limited and Google LLC are hereinafter jointly referred to as 'Google'. We have entered into an agreement with Google including the EU Standard Contractual Clauses, and in this way ensure that the level of data protection is adequate even if data is processed in the USA (Art. 46 GDPR). In addition, when activating the tool, that displays an interactive map, you expressly declare your consent to the data transfer (Art. 49 (1), lit. a GDPR).
By incorporating this service, data of our website visitors may be transmitted to Google. However, this will only happen, once you have declared your express consent to such transmission (Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR). visiting the website, If you have given us your consent and, therefore, the map is shown to you, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage. In addition, further information about the use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. This is regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists.
If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out of Google before visiting the site.
Google stores the data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its own web offers in line with requirements. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Google is contained in Google's data protection declaration, as is further information on the relevant rights and setting options for the protection of privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• under Art. 15 GDPR to request information concerning your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the purpose of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned length of time the data will be retained, your right to the correction, erasure, restriction of processing, your right to contest, your right to file a complaint, the origin of your data if it was not originally collected by us, and the potential existence of automated decisionmaking, including profiling, and, if so, reliable information on the details of such processes; We may only refuse to disclose information to you if and to the extent that such information would reveal information which must be kept secret in accordance with a legal provision or its nature, in particular because of the overriding legitimate interests of a third party (§29 para. 1 sentence 2 BDSG), the responsible public authority has established to us that the disclosure of the data would endanger public security or order or otherwise adversely affect the welfare of the Federal Government or a federal state (§34 para. 1 No. 1 BDSG in conjunction with § 33 para.1 No. 2 letter b BDSG), or the data are stored only because they may not be deleted due to legal or statutory storage regulations, or exclusively serve purposes of data backup or data protection control and the provision of information would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by suitable technical and organizational measures (§ 34 para.1 No. 2 BDSG).
• under Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data retained by us;
• under Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of your personal data retained by us, unless the processing of this data is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information that is required to comply with legal requirements for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• under Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest its accuracy, the processing is unlawful, the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the data, although you require it for the establishment, exercise of defense of legal claims, or you have contested its processing under Art. 21 GDPR.
• under Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to demand its transfer to another authorized person; • under Art. 7, para. 3, to retract your previously given consent at any time. If you do, we will no longer be able to continue any data processing that was based on this consent,
• if your personal data is processed on the basis of justified interests in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, letter f GDPR, under Art. 21 GDPR you can contest the processing of your personal data if grounds exist that are related to your particular situation or your objection is directed toward direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right to contest processing of your personal data by us without having to describe your particular situation.
You also have a general right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority having jurisdiction for you. The authority responsible for CGES is the „Hessicher Datenschutzbeauftragter“.
To exercise your right to retract your consent or to contest the processing of your personal information, just sent an e-mail to email@example.com.
During your website visit, we use common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption together with the highest encryption level that is currently supported by your browser. This is generally 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit v3 technology. You can determine whether an individual page of our Internet site is transmitted in encrypted form by looking for the locked display of the lock or key symbol in the bottom status line of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from accidental or malicious tampering, partial or total loss, destruction and unauthorized third-party access. Our security measures are continuously updated as the technology evolves.
Date and amendment of this data protection notice
This data protection notice is valid as of January 2021. As a result of the evolution of our website and offerings on it, or as a result of modified legal or official requirements, it may occasionally be necessary to amend this data protection notice. You can at any time consult and print out the current data protection notice on our website.